Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pepper Jack Crescent Rolls

I made Pot Roast with carrots, potatoes, purple onion and celery. YUM! I simply sprinkled the meat and veggies with garlic powder, celery salt and fresh cracked pepper. The only thing missing was some kind of bread. I didn't have a nice crusty sourdough round. But, I did have sitting in my 'fridge a tube of those Pilsbury Crescent Rolls. How can I make a yummy carb out of that?

Pepper Jack Crescent Rolls


One roll Pilsbury Crescent rolls
8 one inch by 3 inch thin slices of Pepper Jack cheese
Olive oil spray
Grated Parmesan Reggiano
Italian Seasoning grinder

Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Open roll of Crescents. Seperate into the 8 triangles. Place a piece of cheese on the larger end of the dough and roll as indicated on the directions and place on a cookie sheet. Spray each roll with olive oil and sprinkle with cheese and grind a little seasoning on top of that.

Pop them in the oven and bake 13 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and serve with your meal. Enjoy.

No comments: