Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tax Day Treat

I sent a big check off to Uncle Sam today. It's ok, I owed. I haven't received many refunds being self employeed and that's fine. But tonight, as I wind down from work, I did my usual surfing the net and like a fat stimulus or refund check in the mail, I find a recipe, that just thinking about it makes me smile, drool and want to cry at the same time. I love sugar but aside from that...

Head over to LifeasMom.com for Thursdays recipe swap. They are swapping cookie recipes and you will find a very special family recipe. A coveted recipe from a Culinary Queen! This Queen has been influential in my love for cooking and baking. She was my Gramma John.

Check it out immediately, make the cookies and celebrate my Gramma John's AWESOMENESS with each delectable bite!

No comments: