Monday, September 15, 2008

Mini Tostada Appetizers

This afternoon I semi browned a pound of ground beef for our weekly or bi-weekly Taco Night. I added garlic, a packet of Pace Picante Taco Seasoning, and a small can of green chilis. Dumped that in my crock pot and left it there to cook for the rest of the day, while I shampooed my carpet, did my banking, returned some stuff to WalMart. Somehow I forgot to eat some lunch. So, not wanting to spoil my appetite for dinner, I used up some of Mission Round Tortilla chips, I bought for 97 cents a bag (Thank You VONS) to make Mini Tostada Appetizers!

Mini Tostada Appetizers

Mission Tortilla Rounds (pick some perfect ones)
a can of refried beans
seasoned ground beef
shredded cheese blend
sour cream
guacamole
salsa

This is real easy. Heat your beans and beef. Take your perfect tortilla rounds. Spread a little of the beans onto the chip. Sprinkle with a little bit of the cheese. Spoon a little ground beef on top of that. Nuke in the micro for a few seconds. Top with a little more cheese, sour cream, guacamole and salsa if desired. Eat them and Enjoy them. I know I did and they were YUMMY!

No comments: